Our menu changes daily, often twice daily - this is due to availability of produce from the local area - from the day boats in West Bay through to the small organic farms over towards Axminster.  Roughly 85% of our menu is sourced within 15 miles of Beaminster, with the other 15% coming from Europe via Borough Market.  Our kitchen is very small and therefore nearly everything you eat has been delivered on the same day. We serve Elevenses from 11-12 Wednesday through to Saturday and our prix fixe lunch menu is available from
12-2.30pm also, 2 courses £18 and 3 courses £22.  
Our Sunday Lunch menu is 12-3pm with 2 courses at £23 and 3 courses for £28.  During the winter months we also offer the prix fixe menu on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday evenings.  
Our wines have been carefully selected by Graham Chidgey and reflect our European inspirations and feature both organic and vegan 
options.  To view our wine list click here.

  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Facebook

4 The Square  Beaminster  Dorset  DT8 3AS
01308 538 100

bookings: hello@brassicarestaurant.co.uk